IMPORTANT PATIENT NOTICE
From 1st April 2017 you will no longer be able to order your repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
You can still order by the following methods:
- Via the online system (ask at reception for details)
- Via your nominated pharmacy
- By post
- By coming in to surgery and posting your repeat slip in the box at reception.
Please speak with the receptionist if you require more details of how to order your repeat prescriptions.
REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS AND YOUR PHARMACY
Click here for an all text version of the above information.
We operate a computerised system for repeat prescriptions. Please ask your doctor about this service. Once authorised, these may be obtained by sending a stamped, addressed envelope to the surgery with your request.
Please allow two working days for your request to be processed. Your request will be ready at the end of the two working days. (PLEASE NOTE THIS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE DURING TRAINING DAYS)
Please allow at least 48 hours' notice for repeat medication making allowances for weekends and public holidays.
SystmOne is the clinical system that we use at the Surgery which enables you to order prescriptions in a much easier way. Each patient will be given a username and password to access this system. Please contact the Surgery for more information.
Before you can use this service you will need to come into the surgery with photographic ID (e.g. passport) to obtain your username and password.
Please use the following link to get to the login page:
Notes for SystmOnline users
- Type your username and password exactly as detailed on the printed page given to you by the surgery.
- If you need to get your password reset contact the surgery, allow at least an hour for it to take effect.
- Remember to change your password as soon as you log into the system, as the original one will expire two weeks after the date of issue.
- If you are unable to order your prescription, it may be that your medication needs to be reviewed by your doctor. Please contact the surgery if this happens.